09 Feb: NCIP Chairperson and other Key Officials of NCIP CO participated during the 77th “Komite Ng Sama-Samang Pagpapaunlad (KSSP)” meeting at Unit 5000, SBMA.
The meeting was chaired by Atty. Michael Quintos (SBMA) and attended by the regular members as follows:
1. Kagawad Erlinda Ignacio, Pastolan AD IP
2. Municipal IPMR, Bonifacio Florentine
3. Ms. Maricar Marquez, Pastolan AD
4. Ms. Genalyn Patillona – Pastolan AD
5. Ms. Armor llamas – SBMA
6. Atty. Roland Calde – NCIP Region
7. Atty. Roman Antonio – NCIP Province
8. Ms. Juna Sacpa – NCIP Region
9. Commissioner Roland Rivera – NCIP
The highlights and agreements during the meeting are as follows:
1. Establishment of water system by Subic Water within the Pastolan AD. The community will pass a resolution stating among others that the Subic Water System project is a community initiated project.
2. Establishment of Internet and Communication provider inside the AD. Presentation of technical descriptions by the Globe Telecom during the next KSSP Meeting.
3. On the illegal entry of Migrants. To consider the implementation of land management through CALOM/CADLA. The community need to craft local guidelines regulating entries of migrants.
During the closing message of Chairperson, he reminded the committee to deliver the following:
1. The importance of committee meetings wherein the IP Community, the NCIP and the proponent will set down together and discuss all burning issues affecting development of their AD with full transparency.
2. That this mechanism will serve as a template in addressing AD Burning Issues towards further operationalizing the Visitorial Power of the Commission.